The story of my short story outline.

Hello again!

So, last week, I handed in my short story outline. It was so exciting!!! I love it. I really like to write fiction stories since I was in middle school. I'd write tons of stories because I had so much idea flowing in my head. Every time I was inspired, I'd write it down in my notebook because those inspiration doesn't last long in my head. It could just vanish like my memory being wiped. Believe me, I used to write journals, and I have a collection of them just from middle school and high school. When I was 16, I saw a newspaper article about travel writing. I was so amazed to see that that could be my future, to travel and to write at the same time. But after my SPM, I lose the will to continue, somehow. I stopped writing and journaling. 

Maybe I was just trying to spend my free time doing what I enjoy so I thought I could take a break. But when I want to continue and get back on track, adulthood hits me. HARD!

I need to study, learn this, do that, don't go there, it's dangerous, it's not for you, you're still young, you can do it by yourself, all these things taunting me. I find it hard for me to continue what I used to do.

Well, every cloud has its silver lining. I'm glad I took the course I want to despite being the opposite of my twin sister who took Architecture...Yeah, she has a brighter future they say. I'm glad I have the opportunity to learn what I love. Sometimes I doubt myself because of what people say. I believe I'm better now.

Anyway, back to my short story. I honestly couldn't think about what genre to choose from. Since I was watching a historical drama, I decided to pick that genre. Yeah, just randomly. But the story I created turned out pretty nice to me. I love my story. But sadly, I can only write a short story. It's an assessment anyway hahaha. Maybe I'll continue that story. Or maybe a longer version, with more details in it. Yup.

Well, that's all for now folks. See ya around <3 💓


Comments