The Start
Like a movie, I have always imagined myself living in my own apartment, or at least rented..hehe. Well, you got the idea. I want to have my own living space in my 20s because I want some peace and time to discover myself. Turning 20 last March was great but I was still in my parent's house. I know, with the pandemic and an unstable economy, it's harder than ever. Plus, I'm not working, so I can't just ask my parents to pay for the apartment for me.
I'm lucky, my twin sister was living in an apartment with her uni friends, the semester ended but they still have 4 months to pay for the rent because of the contract. The apartment they rented is big since they share it with 7 people. Her friends no longer stay in the apartment because of semester break but ofc they still have some stuff here. Therefore, I decided to stay there for a month. It's not exactly like how I imagined but it's enough.
Honestly, I couldn't continue my online class back at home due to so many reasons. Don't let me start with my little sister who would play games loudly with her friends. I don't have my own room too. My brother, my mom, and my grandma. Mostly, it's because of distractions. I was already having a hard time mentally because I thought that I was supposed to go back to campus when the semester starts but it turned out I don't have to. I felt depressed too because I have no will to study for this new semester but I have to because I need a good result to go somewhere better. All this overthinking got the best of me. So, I believe you can imagine how havoc my mind get with the condition at the house.
I'm so grateful that I could move into my twin's apartment for a month. It feels like a healing moment for me. Gladly, my twin decided to stay here with me too so I'm not lonely. Thanks, girl. I hope this could be a new start for me to become a better person in my studies and to myself too.
Well, enough daydreaming, I need to get back to my studies. I have tons of work to do now. That's all for now. <3
Comments
Post a Comment