Patience and Motivation
If you are clicking on this because of the title, then you are wrong. I have no intention to write on how to become patient or how to build motivation. Ddaeng! (that's how it sounds if you answer incorrectly in Korean)
For the past couple of days, I've been keeping on losing my patience on a lot of things. I got easily irritated by other people. I'm not sure why. Well, a new semester started and I wasn't ready because a lot of conflicts happened two weeks before it starts. I was frustrated, upset and stressed. All of that happened in such a short time that my brain could not work properly. Probably that's why. Even throughout the first week of class, I couldn't feel any motivation to keep ongoing. I was frustrated because I've been preparing myself for the new semester. My plan was ruined. I don't know what to do. I just hit rock bottom.
Today, as I was trying to do my work, my mum sat near me, she was minding her own business actually. I knew she wasn't paying attention to me. So I just opened my mouth and told her that I wasn't feeling my best to study or to finish any work. She said it's normal. Her friend once got very low grades for a semester because she wasn't feeling good. Some because they broke up with their partner. She said it's normal. I felt better.
But one thing she doesn't mention was how to solve that problem. I think all my life my mum haven't help much with how to solve things. She would just mention what is good, bad, normal, not normal or any statement. Maybe that's just her style, but she would always want me and my siblings to learn and solve it ourselves. Instead of giving answers, she would give questions. Yeah. Maybe that's how my siblings and I don't really ask her any question. Because we know that we would end up getting back another and harder questions.
So, if you ask me if I already figure out what to do with all my problem, the answer is yes. I did. Did you know when? It was after my mom told me it was normal. I questioned myself and find answers right away. Do you want to know the answer? I bet no. You guys wouldn't want to get inside my messy brain.
If you want to know the answer, then........
What would you do to solve that problem?
<3
Comments
Post a Comment