Welcome!
Hey everyone!
Welcome to my humble and simple blog.💓
This is my first time writing my own blog. Well, I'm not gonna lie that this is actually for educational purposes which are for one of my subjects in my diploma course. However, this is also a way to force me to write. Hahaha.
I've always wanted to write a blog for the last couple of years. But every time I wanted to take the first step, there's always doubt in my heart. Can I write properly? Is it still gonna be relevant in the future? I believe nowadays people want visual entertainment and info rather than just reading this black and white writing. I believed the world has evolved in a lot of ways, especially technology.
Recently, I found out that people are creating VR aka Virtual Reality arts. What?! So literally you don't use canvas and oil paints, instead, use digital paint. There's a video I watched on Tik Tok where there's a painter wearing the VR Headset and she spun 360 to paint around her. I was awed in amazement.
So, going back to the topic, I was scared it's going to be the same for books and literature. I don't know what the future will be like. Maybe I can try and create the future of books? Just kidding. E-books are evolvement though. But somehow I believed it will be different in another 10 years maybe. Maybe not too. But let's just my thought go wild. Hehehe peace.
Anyways, I'm destined to write this. HAHAHA😂😂😂
So... Here goes nothing.
Hi, I'm Aisha, and this is my blog.👋
Comments
Post a Comment